As Scribe Consulting continues its explosive growth, our need for motivated, talented, creative and detail-oriented people is at an all time high. If you believe you have the abilities that we seek and are interested in becoming a part of the world's most dynamic multilingual industries please let us know.
We are actively seeking applicants for a Localization Project Manager
Localization Project Manager:
Minimum 2 year project management experience in the localization/translation industry. Minimum BA in Languages/ Linguistics or related fields preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Fluency in one additional language required. Knowledge of standard industry tools including SDL Trados, InDesign, FrameMaker, XML, Flash a plus. Email resume email@example.com.
We are also seeking people for the following positions:
- International Project Engineer
- Sr. Software QA Engineer
- Localization Engineer
- Sales Consultant
Key Skills include:
- Ability to track, prioritize and resolve project related issues.
- Strong knowledge of Globalization and Localization processes.
- Understanding of software automation models.
- Understanding of product development cycle and impact on globalization.
- Familiarity with double-byte and bi-directional locales and issues.
- trong software development background focused on I18N.
- Understanding of customer needs and ability to present solutions to meet client expectations.
- Ability to lead a team and achieve team objectives.
We also have positions in the following departments open:
- Graphic Design
All positions require excellent written and verbal communications skills, attention to detail, accountability and superior organizational abilities.
Scribe Consulting offers competitive compensation plans and benefit packages including 401K, medical insurance, and opportunities for professional growth in a dynamic, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to:
Scribe Consulting Inc.
3574 4th Ave
San Diego, CA 92103
Phone: (619) 235-2662
Fax: (619) 235-2664